There have been no additional deaths related to COVID-19 today, while 394 confirmed cases were recorded, 6 of which were in Waterford.
There has been a total of 4,785 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
There has now been a total of 241,330* confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 179 are men / 214 are women
- 75% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 33 years old
- 175 in Dublin, 34 in Kildare, 21 in Galway, 21 in Mayo, 20 in Limerick and the remaining 123 cases are spread across 18 other counties**.
As of 8am today, 227 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 50 are in ICU. 22 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
As of April 10th 2021, 1,058,394 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ireland:
- 745,363 people have received their first dose
- 313,031 people have received their second dose