The Department of Health has recorded 569 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 3 additional deaths.
No county data was released for today.
There has been a total of 4,906 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
There has now been a total of 249,437* confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 268 are men / 290 are women
- 78% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 26 years old
As of 8am today, 123 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 41 are in ICU. 5 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
As of April 29th, 2021, 1,527,844 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ireland:
- 1,097,742 people have received their first dose
- 430,102 people have received their second dose