The Department of Health has recorded 402 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1 additional death.
There was no county data released today.
There has been a total of 4,906* COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
There has now been a total of 249,838** confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 220 are men / 182 are women
- 79% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 31.5 years old
As of 8am today, 127 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 41 are in ICU. 6 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
As of April 30th, 2021, 1,572,779 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ireland:
- 1,130,958 people have received their first dose
- 441,821 people have received their second dose