The Department of Health has recorded 408 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1 additional death.
No county data was released for today.
There has been a total of 4,919 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
There has now been a total of 252,303* confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 205 are men / 202 are women
- 77% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 31 years old
As of 8am today, 110 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 33 are in ICU. 9 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
As of May 6th, 1,746,912 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ireland:
- 1,267,167 people have received their first dose
- 479,745 people have received their second dose